Sikh Yatra (Islamabad to Islamabad)
Gurdwara Panja Sahib:
Gurdwara Panja Sahib is a popular Gurdwara of Sikhs and it is located in Hasan Abdal. Gurdwara Panja Sahib is the symbol peace and every year thousands of Sikhs and Hindus visit this holy place. Guru Nanak Dev visitsthis place andhis handprint on the rock. Guru Nanak Dev stopped a huge rock with his hand and it is imprinted on the rock.It was built by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the 19th century.
Gurdwara Dera Sahib:
Gurdwara Dera Sahib is a temple and it is located in Lahore Fort near Badshahi Mosque. Dera Sahib is the place where Guru Arjan Dev died. Dera Sahib is also known as a Sikh enclave. The architecture of the temple is very unique.
Tomb of Guru Arjan Dev Jee:
Guru Arjan Dev is the fifth Guru and was the youngest son of Guru Ram Das and Mata Bhani.He was married to Mata Ganga. Guru Arjan Dev laid the foundation of the Golden Temple. People of different religions meet and seek blessings from him. Tomb of Guru Arjan Dev with fluted and gilded dome dates from the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh:
Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh is located outside the Lahore Fort. In the history of subcontinent, it is famous as “Sher-e-Punjab”. It is the religious Sikh holy place and can be seen from Huzoori Bagh and Iqbal Park. Sikhs offer prayers and residing in Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.Sikhs all over the world visit this place.
- Meet & Greet at Islamabad International Airport
- Transfer to Hotel
- Islamabad city Tour (Saidpur Village, Lok Virsa Museum, Pakistan Monument, Shkarparian)
- Dinner & Night Stay at Islamabad
- After breakfast, depart for GurdwaraPanja Sahib, Hassan Abdal via G.T Road.
- Arrive Gurdwara Panja Sahib at Hassan Abdal, and perform religious rituals such as Ashnan, Matha Tekna, Granth Sahib Ka Pat
- Evening head back to Islamabad for Dinner & Night stay.
- Drive to Lahore
- En-Route Visit Khewra Salt Mines
- Arrive Lahore and transfer to Hotel for Dinner & Night stay
- After breakfastvisit Dera Sahib and Gurdwara of Guru Arjan Dev, Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Sikh Museum at Lahore Fort, Baradari and Badshahi Mosque.
- In the afternoon, visit Gurdwara Chauthi Patshahi and Samadhi of Bahi Taru Singh.
- Overnight stay in Lahore.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Nankana Sahib for Guru Darshan.
- Visit Gurdwara Janam Asthan and many holy sites associated with Guru Nanak Sahib and Guru Arjan Dev Sahib.
- Visit Gurdwara Bal Lila Maini, Gurdwara Patti Sahib, Gurdwara Kiara Sahib and Gurdwara Malji Sahib.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Lahore.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Drive to visit Sacha Sauda, Sheikhupura Fort &Eminabad.
- Head back to Lahore for Dinner & Overnight stay.
- After breakfast, drive to Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur to Narowal.
- Drive back towards Islamabad via Wazirabad, Gujrat through G.T Road.
- Arrive Islamabad and transfer to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
- Drop at Lahore Airport for flight back to home or Wahgah Border.
- Accommodation (Triple Sharing Basis)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Air-conditioned Transport as per Group size
- Fuel & All Toll Taxes/Parking Fee
- Dedicated Driver
- 01 Night Gala Dinner at Monal Restaurant, Islamabad
- Punjabi Speaking Tour Guide
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment/luggage of participants)
- Extra expenses in change of tour plan due to the acts of nature/religious or political reasons.
- Entry Tickets, Lunch, Mineral Water, side orders, laundry services, telephone calls or any other service not mentioned above is to be charged separately.
- In case of any change in tour plan, result in the change of cost and will be reflected in invoice accordingly. ¾ hours +/- can be experienced during travelling in hilly areas due to any reason
- Hotels standard check in time 14:00hrs & check out time 12:00hrs, late checkout will be extended till 14:00hrs, after that time 50% of the room rent will be charge till 18:00hrs, full night will be charged after 18:00hrs accordingly.
NOTE: Above package is for minimum group of 10 persons
- Child below 07 years sharing parent’s room is free (Max.02 children in a room)
- Child above 07yrs to 12 years will be charged 50% of the adult cost
- Child above 12 treated as an adult
- The price does not include Breakfast & Dinner for below 07yrs children
- Reservations are made on first come first serve basis and confirmed on receipt of 50% advance payment.
- Cancellations not intimated at least 72 hours prior to departure are to be charged at the quoted rates.
- Remaining 50% payment to be cleared before departure.