Kaghan Valley Group Tour
An alpine & panoramic Himalayan valley, Kaghan is the best place to enjoy cool weather in summer season. Staying at Naran & Shogran, visits to Lake Saif-ul-Muluk and Paya plateau are the highlights of the program while weather permitted visit to Lake Lulusar and Babusar Pass is also a wonderful excursion. Winter in upper Kaghan valley has another flavour for adventure and thrill seekers while the valley offers numerous trekking opportunities round the year. Some famous trekking routes include Ratti Gali, Doodhi Pat Sar, Saral Gali, Noori Pass, Aansoo Jheel, Kuch Gali & Siran Col while trekking peaks of Makra & Musa Ka Musalla are other attractions for novice trekkers.
Kaghan Valley Tour Day 1 : Isalamabad – Balakot – Naran (250kms/10-11hrs)
- We will depart from Islamabad for Naran.
- Passing through Hassan Abdal, Haripur and Abbottabad we will reach Mansehra.
- After a brief stop for lunch in Mansehra, we will resume our drive and reach Balakot, the gateway to Kaghan Valley.
- Continuing our drive, we will reach Naran and check in to hotel for night stay.
Kaghan Valley Tour Day 02: Naran- Saif-ul- Muluk (20kms/4hrs) Naran
- Today, we will make a visit to the legendary lake, Saif-ul-Muluk at 3200m where Malika Parbat ( 5271m ), the highest peak of the valley, towers over the lake and offers great venues for superb photography.
- Lake can be approached by jeeps, on foot or riding a pony
- After a packed picnic lunch at lake, we will return to Naran.
- Evening free for walk arround Naran Bazar
Kaghan Valley Tour Day 3 : Naran – Excursion Babusar Pass (130kms/5hrs)
- After breakfast we will move upwards along River Kunhar passing through Batakundi, Jalkhad and Burwai, we will reach Lulusar Lake, famous for its sparkling waters.
- After a brief stop for photography we will resume our drive upwards and passing through the summer settlement of Gitidas, we will reach Babusar Top (if road clear).
- At 4173 meters, Babusar Top is the gateway to Gilgit Baltistan. After spending some time at the top, we will return to Naran.
Kaghan Valley Tour Day 4 : Naran – Kawai – Shogran
- We will leave early morning and enjoy the drive along River Kunhar and crossing the village of Kaghan, we will drive to Kawai and further on to Shogran, a high plateau with superb panorama around.
- After enjoying a superb panorama around, we will spend night at Shogran.
Kaghan Valley Tour Day 5 : Shogran – Khanpur – Islamabad (200kms/7-8hrs)
- After early breakfast, we will drive down the road and passing through Balakot, Mansehra and Abbottabad, we will reach Haripur and take the road to Khanpur Lake, a picturesque lake offering panoramic views and various water sports.
- After spending some time at Khanpur, we will depart for Islamabad and drop participants at the designated spot.
End of the Tour…
- PKR 20500/-
- Private air conditioned transport
- Jeep for Saif-ul-Muluk
- Accommodation in standard hotels (Triple Sharing Basis)
- Daily breakfast
- Guide for complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above